Charles Franklin Marbles is Jenna Marbles' first dog. He is a male chihuahua and he was born on June 5th, 2008. He is described as being a very sweet and loving dog but also not very smart. Marbles is the alpha male and will hump Kermit on occasion to assert his dominance. Marbles also has a favorite stuffed bear who he humps every night before bed. Marbles adores Jenna and is very attached to her as she is to him. It took Marbles a long time to adjust to Julien and accept him as "a daddy". Marbles is a very docile and calm dog most of the time leading many to joke that he is dead, which include both Julien and Jenna as seen in their "Reading mean comments about my dogs" series. Marbles isn't a very intelligent dog, as it is shown in Jenna's videos (particularly in "Who's smarter: Chihuahua Vs. Hamster") that he reacts very slowly and poorly to situations, and most of the time is seemingly unaware of where he is, what he's doing, and who he is with. It is both a point of personality delight and pity.
- He was named after a puppet from the sit-com "Seinfeld."
- In videos, he is referred to as "Meebles", "Bobby", or "small angry cermet."
- Before Kermit, Marbles was best friends with a Female Rabbit bought by Jenna's old roommate. But sadly the Rabbit was not well taken care of and was found dead in her cage much to Marbles dismay
- Don't let his small, tender figure fool you! One time, he mustered up the courage to jump off a bed at a very high elevation. Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita claim that Marbles performed this brave act seemingly out of nowhere. He can unleash his energy at any given moment, making him a very dangerous being.
- As of December 2018, Marbles had surgery to reduce tooth pains, and he is now toothless. He seems unfazed by the selfishness of Kermit in handling his traumatic loss.