Kermit Washington Lincoln is Jenna and Julien's second dog and first Nasty boy, the younger brother of a chihuahua named Marbles and an older brother to Jenna's other Italian Greyhound Peach, and her newest Greyhound Bunny. His birthday is June 20th. He is a very lovable dog who cries constantly. His first video appearance was on September 20th, 2010. He causes a lot of drama for the other dogs. Kermit went to the Vietnam War, which is where all his memes come out of apart from coming from his behavior. Kermit has bitten Jenna a few times and there is also a clip where he bit Marbles. When Jenna first got Kermit he was crying so much on the car ride home.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Kermit is a grey Italian Greyhound with a pinkish-white chest with man boobs and a stress spot on his right side. He is small enough to be carried by Jenna and has a wide ribcage. As he got older, he lost more of his teeth. He is the cutest dog in the world.
Nasty Acts[edit | edit source]
- Peed on the carpet
- Has bitten Jenna's feet
- In Jenna's video "I Filmed My Dog Whenever He Cried Or Was Nasty For 24 Hours" in the video Kermit tries to hump many dogs at the dog park.
- Drools when awaiting his food
- Eats his food like a feral dog
- Makes a mess of drool and watermelon in Jenna's video "My Dogs Eat Pupsicles" when he was trying to eat the frozen treat.
- Has a soap fetish (specifically Irish spring soap)
- Likes to rub his face on dead animals
- Licks Jenna's feet loudly in the night (This annoys Julien)
- Rubs on Irish Spring soap like a creep
- Attacked Marbles on his 5th birthday
- Tried to rip his face off on his birthday
- Cries until you say 'Good morning Kermit!'
- Bite's Jenna's hand
- Makes everyone elses birthday about himself when it’s not his
- Peed on the floor at the pet store on jenna‘s video buying my dogs everything they touch.
- Left his drool on Jenna's hand when she gave him a piece of Bunny's birthday cake in the episode Bunny's 4th Birthday.
- Licks Marbles' ear
- Licks Jenna's feet every time she tries to go to sleep.
Other Stuff About Kermit[edit | edit source]
- He has Cushing's Disease.
- He is nasty and feral.
- He may be blind which is mentioned in reading mean comments about my dogs 2
- Kermit is a medical nightmare, as he has been to the vet many times. (Treatments include a broken tail, 2 bee stings and a leg injury.)
- Kermit is addressed as many nicknames, such as "nasty boy","cermet", "kermy-worm, and "tricermetops".
- Kermit has fallen into the pool.
- Kermit is known as the middle child, because Jenna and Julien sometimes forget him, like a middle child often is.
- Jenna and Julien have forgotten Kermit's birthday once.
- Kermit likes barking at squirrels.
- Kermit is married to Peach, even though they are closely related, since they came from the same breeder. It's weird because they've been called brother and sister, but also father and daughter. Their relationship, however, appears to be platonic. He is also from Alabama.
- The first time Jenna got Kermit, he wouldn't stop crying and his crying continues till this day.
- Kermit also has a "soap fetish." He will rub his head against soap, especially Irish Spring. Sometimes Kermit tries to bite it and eat it.
- Kermit is a fan of the minions from Despicable Me
- Kermit likes to be dressed up as a baby and is very relaxed when wearing baby clothes.
- He has a song called "Kermit", which was written and composed by Day by Dave.
- Along with Marbles, Kermit has also had teeth removed, and only has 3 left, so now his tongue will pop out of the left side of his mouth. He'll just let it sit there and get all dry; he doesn't care.
- Kermit was born on June 20th, making him a Gemini.
- There is an Instagram account that posts the same picture of Kermit every day (@cermeteveryday)
- There is also an account that post pictures of Kermit based on your name (@whichkermitareyou)
- Kermit and Marbles were best friends before Peach came, then when Peach came Kermit and Peach became a deadly team because Preach can jump onto things and Kermit can open them
- Kermit got oil paint on his paw once so Jenna had to wash it off with coconut oil
There is not enough Irish Spring in the world to wash his sins away, nor enough to satisfy his never-ending & self-destructive tendencies of rubbing his head against it.